The Chinese for Kids & Teens, Japanese for Kids & Teens and Korean for Kids & Teens are short-term summer courses designed to teach Mandarin Chinese / Japanese / Korean to our young language learners (preferably ages 8 to 15). These classes will meet for 10 days from April 17 to May 6, 2017 (Refer to the poster below for the schedule). A culminating activity with friends and families of students is scheduled on the last class day – Saturday, May 6th.
1. Download the Kids & Teens 2017 Payment Slip. Print it and ask your parents / guardians to pay Php 3,500 at at the UP Diliman Cash Office (beside PNB – UP Campus Branch, behind UP Shopping Center). Remind your parents / guardians that the UP Diliman Cashier’s Office only accepts CASH PAYMENTS. Make sure that the name on the receipt is the student’s. You may view the UP Diliman Campus Map here to help you navigate inside the campus.
2. Fill out the Online Registration Form at https://goo.gl/QiCaiS. Ask your parents / ate / kuya to help you with items that you do not know. Registration is open until APRIL 12th, 2017 (Wednesday) or until all the class slots have been filled, WHICHEVER COMES EARLIER.
3. E-mail a clear copy of the UP Official Receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also personally give a copy of your receipt at the Department of Linguistics, Palma Hall Pavilion 1 Room 1325.
4. Check https://goo.gl/H1Faz4 for slot confirmation and room assignment. The room assignment will be updated on April 12th (Wednesday).
5. Bring writing materials (e.g. pencils, notebook, etc.) and the original UP Official Receipt on your first day of class. We can’t wait to see you in our classes!
To view the class list, please visit http://goo.gl/3GDJdk .