The registration fees are as follows:
Early Bird Rate: Php 3,000 (for payments not later than October 17, 2014)
Regular Rate: Php 3,500
Graduate Student: Php 2,500
Undergraduate Student: Php 1,500
Per Day Rate: Php 1,500
Graduate Student Per Day Rate: Php 1,000
Undergraduate Student Per Day Rate: Php 500
* Early Bird, Regular, and Student Rates are inclusive of meals (lunch and snacks) and a conference kit.
* Per Day Rate is inclusive of meals (lunch and snacks for the day) and a book of abstracts for the conference.
* A certificate of attendance will be given on the last day.
(1) UNIVERSITY OF THE PHILIPPINES DILIMAN CASH OFFICE
Account Name: Linguistics Academic and Extension Projects / Program
Trust Account Code: 9774241-499-439
*Please present the 12PLC Payment Slip (UPD Cash Office) when paying at the UPD Cash Office.
(2) LAND BANK OF THE PHILIPPINES
Account Name: Department of Linguistics – UP Diliman
Account Number: 3071-0350-92
Branch: UP Diliman Extension Office
Submit a scanned image of your deposit slip or UP Official Receipt to email@example.com. The Department of Linguistics will send an e-mail once your deposit / payment has been verified.
(3) ON-SITE PAYMENT
Cash payment on the day of the congress. You may pre-register by submitting an accomplished registration form prior to payment for a faster registration process on the days of the congress.
IMPORTANT: KINDLY BRING YOUR OFFICIAL RECEIPT OR DEPOSIT SLIP ON THE DAY/S OF THE CONGRESS.